Now you certainly ask yourself which advantages a VPA could have for you, right?
Again, the answer here is quite simple: You save money!!
Why? Because you...
- have no fixed personnel costs, such as wage tax, social security contributions etc.
- have no costs for office space and office equipment
- must not provide sick pay in case of illness
- don't have to give your VPA paid vacation days
Further benefits are:
- You only pay for the time that your VPA really needs for your work.
- If you once get under time pressure and need short-term assistance, your VPA is also available outside normal office hours, if necessary also on weekends after prior consultation.
- You need not to be afraid that you are unreachable and miss important customer requests or orders while on vacation. Your VPA makes sure you are reachable, be it by phone or email.
And what are the disadvantages for you?
Well, your VPA cannot make you a cup of coffee!